AT&T Wireless Login
AT&T is a multinational telecom company of the United States and has its headquarters in Dallas, Texas. Apart from being the largest provider of mobile and landline telephones in the United States, AT&T also provides broadband television services. It is counted as the seventh largest company by in revenue and the fifth non-oil company. It is also the third largest company in Texas State. In the year 2012, AT&T was counted as the 17th largest company in the world based on its market value. It customer base is more that 100 million.
AT&T Wireless Account: The major advantage of having an AT&T wireless phone is one can register and get access to AT&T wireless account. Accessing an AT&T wireless account is extremely simple and with just a few clicks with the mouse one can have access to immense information. One can also review their usage statements, check the usage rate and the rate plan and decide upon upgrading their account accordingly. One can also make payments with the help of AT&T wireless account. Changing of features is also an extremely easy task with the help of AT&T Wireless account.
AT&T Wireless login:
Once the AT&T wireless phone is purchased either the place where you purchased from would setup an account for you or you would have to set it up for yourself. This online account is a portal through which your account information can be accessed such as the AT&T mobile phone bill, usage details etc. All one needs to access this account is their AT&T mobile phone number and the password.
- Open the AT&T wireless website. It basically has three different logins: “Wireless,” “Internet & Home Phone” and “AT&T U-verse” customers.
- Click on the login button on top of the screen
- Click on the blue colored AT&T wireless login link which is under wireless and login to the account. One can view the general information regarding the account here. One can also look for bill payment or order status in this link.
- Type in the AT&T mobile number in the test box which says wireless number and password in the next box and can get into the AT&T wireless login.
When you opt for AT&T internet services you have one main AT&T email login and also the option to create sub accounts. These sub accounts can be used for creating AT&T email login for your family members or for your business. You can use your main AT&T email login for creating the sub accounts. But, remember that if the family member you are opening an email account is less that 13 years of age then, you would have to give your credit card details for enabling that particular account.
- Open AT&T website
- Login with your primary email account. AT&T gives you the primary email id and password when you register for their internet services.
- Select the id and the password for the new sub account. The id is basically the email address. Enter the password, reconfirm the password and also give the other details of the person for whom the sub account is being created. These details include the date of birth etc. Then click on the next button.
- In case the member for whom you are creating the sub account is 13 years or less the screen for entering the credit card details will appear. Enter the details of the credit card in the respective boxes. You will authorize for paying $1 through the credit card for this person.
- Finally, enter the security details for the sub account. This security question and its answer are needed in case you forget your password anytime in the future. Security question can be chosen for calling the customer service as well for validation purpose. It is better to enter the second email id as well through which you can be contacted just in case you are unable to access your AT&T email login.
Change Password: In order to keep the AT&T login account safe it is advisable to change the passwords at frequent intervals. It is more so important if you have used your email account on public networks. Here is how you can change the password:
Login to AT&T email page
Click on mail
- Type the present password in the field for password
- Click on sign-in
- On top of the page you will find you name and a down arrow next to it. Click on the down arrow
- For the menu select account info
- Then type the present password and click on sign in
- Click on change password which is in the sign in and security section
- Type the present password
- Now, type the new password and type again to reconfirm
- Click on the save button to save the new password
- A message will appear which says your password has been successfully changed. Then click on continue.
Forgot password: If you have forgotten your password them AT&T login would help you retrieve it.
- Go to AT&T homepage
- Click on email and enter your email id
- Then click on forgot password option
- It will ask you for certain details like security question
- Answer the security question
- The new password would be mailed to your alternate email id.
AT&T Customer Service: Any on who opted for AT&T services would have to contact their customer care at some point of time. AT&T has 100 million customers and it is bound to have a relatively slow customer service. Let us now look at how to get fast enough response from AT&T customer service:
Dial the 800 number of AT&T customer care. You will get an automated voice giving you the options of the menu. Select the menu only once. You will then get an automated voice asking you to speak something. Talk what ever you like. Some people even shout and scream and talk nonsense. This will take you directly to the customer service representative!