About Chase Online Banking
If you bank with Chase and you have not used their online banking yet, you are missing out on some great, easy-to-use features. If you are not a Chase customer, after learning about some of the features and options you might want to consider opening an account at this bank with roots over a century old.
Types of accounts at Chase online banking:
Chase online banking offers three types of banking options.
The first is Personal banking which provides 24 hours access to the customer to check his accounts. For businesses that have an annual revenue under 10 million dollars, Chase offers internet banking services as well. For the bigger companies, Chase Commercial Online services are available. The online services of Chase include various services as well as the products which include home finance, auto finance and education finance. They also provide credit card, insurance and retirement plans online.
What are the features of Chase Online Banking?
There are many features on Chase Online banking which makes the life of their customers very easy. For example, the online free bill payment option through which people can pay all their bills. There is no need for one to buy stamps for paying the bills and one can be sure that all their bills would be paid on time. Chase online banking also sends you alert to remind you for paying the bills. Once you sign up for the online account you will be called by the bank to ensure the security issues. You will also receive your bank statements in your email. Online banking of Chase is not just convenient and safe but also contributes in saving the environment.
What are the benefits of Chase Online banking?
With Chase online banking one can access their account and check their balance any time of the day. One can also customize their email and phone in order to receive messages to notify any transaction and even daily balance. Money can also be transferred with just a few clicks either to another Chase account holder or even to a person who has some other bank account.
What are the requirements for having Chase Online account?
For accessing Chase Online account the requirements are as follows: One should have Windows 2000, Windows XP or Windows Vista and the web browser should be Internet Explorer 6 and above. In case of using a Mac you will require Mac OS-X Panther or a higher operating system which has Safari 2.0 or a higher web browser.
Chase online account can be used for personal banking as well as managing your finances. One can find competitive rate of interest for auto financing and applying for it is also an easy task as all one needs to do is fill in the online application. Investments can also be planned by seeing the online options. One can even apply for credit cards online. Refinance options and mortgage options would also be available online. So, having a Chase online account can prove to be beneficial in many ways.
How to open a Chase account?
• One can register for a Chase banking account either online or by personally visiting the bank. One can register for an account in few simple steps.
• First thing to decide is the type of account one needs.
• One can either go to the nearest Chase bank or open an account online.
• For the brochures, one needs to study the various products offered by Chase and accordingly choose the one which suits you most. Few of the products offered by Chase are Student Checking account, Premier Platinum checking, Chase premier plus checking, Chase Total checking etc.
• Once the account is finalized then, the required documents for opening the account should be got ready. These documents include driver’s license, address proof, social security number, state id etc.
• The application in which all the details are needed should be filled in and submitted either online or in person.
How to check Chase account online?
Having an online banking account is indeed very convenient for people especially those who do not have time during the day or weekdays for taking care of their banking requirements. Whether it is paying bills, transferring bills or any other transaction, online banking allows you to do all these at a click of a mouse in the comfort of your home. Not just that you even get reminders regarding bill payments. Transacting using online banking is extremely fast and as well.
• The first step for online banking is to enroll for Chase online banking.
• Select the type of account. If it business accounts then choose on business and if it is personal select on personal account.
• Type in debit card number or the bank account number you have with Chase in the box which says “account or debit card number”.
• Enter the social security number in its specified box.
• Next enter the password.
• This will take you to your account page. Here you can see the transactions made by you.
Forgot Chase online banking Password:
Sometime it would so happen that you might have forgotten the password you gave for the Chase online banking access. In such cases though it is not a pleasant situation to be in, Chase does have an option for retrieving the password.
• Open Chase bank website in the web browser.
• Click on the link which is next to the sign in and says ‘forgot username and password’
• This would take you to a page where you will have many options. Choose what is best for you. For example you can choose the options which allow you to be identified with the help of your social security number.
• Click on the next button. Your temporary password will be emailed to the email address which is registered with the bank. You can check your email and get the temporary password and change it after you login using this password.
Chase customer care:
• When you open the Chase banking website you will find the option contact us on the right hand side of the page. Click on this and will take you to a page where there are multiple options like credit cards, personal banking, auto loans, home loans etc. You can click on any of this and it will take you to a page which has the contact details of that particular section.
• There is also a FAQ section through which one can get answers to their questions. One can even call them on the numbers provided or email them.